Saturday, January 9, 2016

The Best Books I Read in 2015


As you all could guess, I am a massive reader. Last year, I shared my favorite books that I read in 2014 and included a list of names from all of them. Now I'm back with this year's list.

So here were my favorite books of 2015:

Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
City of Thieves by David Benioff
The Arrival by Shaun Tan
The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert
Catching Fire and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (Well I hated the ending, but that's another discussion.)
Wiccan Warrior by Kerr Cuhulain
Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
The Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Ready Player One by Earnest Cline
Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley

Alice

Sally

Gillian

Owens

Antonia

Kylie

Jet

Fran

Ben

Gary

Patrick

Siobhan

Conor

David

Lev

Koyla

Vika

Shaun

Rudyard

Kipling

Mowgli

Akela

Raksha

Bagheera

Baloo

Hathi

Kaa

Shere Khan

Elizabeth

Gilbert

Alma

Prudence

Ambrose

Pike

Henry

Beatrix

Hanneke

Suzanne

Collins

Katniss

Peeta

Finnick

Kerr

Ransom

Jacob

Emma

Millard

Addison

Hugh

Deirdre

Althea

Enoch

Bronwyn

Olive

Claire

Fiona

Balenciaga

Wren

Sam

Esme

Caul

Erin

Celia

Marco

Isobel

Bailey

Penelope

Poppet

Winston

Widget

Tsukiko

Chandresh

Alexander

Prospero

Hector

Amanda

Palmer

Rachel

Seraphina

Orma

Lucian

Glisselda

Lars

Abdo

Okra

Earnest

Wade

Parzival

Samantha

Art3mis

Helen

Aech

Akihide

Toshiro

Daito

Shoto

Nolan

Ogden

Bryan

Katie

Lis

Arthur

Hazel

Max

1 comment:

  1. Love the books on your list that I have read (only 4) but I do plan to read quite a few more. NOT in love with a lot of the names from the books. Some are very unusual, which I do like but some are just plain, which I don't. As always, looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete